Re: Disable selecting with trackpad?

Thanks for the reply! Looking at /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf (and man
pbbuttonsd.conf), I tried the following:

TPMode                =
TPMode                = notap
#TPMode                =

It was originally:
TPMode                = drag

I have restarted after each change, with no effect. Trackpad is still selecting text.

/etc/init.d/pbbuttonsd is using /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. It's hot here in Memphis, TN, USA without air-conditioning. My fingers get sticky, and the trackpad is hindering my productivity.

Thanks,
Ross

stephen sefick wrote:
pbbuttonsd - i just installed it on my ibookG4 and no more a trackpad selection.
hth

Stephen Sefick