Please post the xorg.conf file of Powerbook g3 “oldworld” wallstreet model 4753

Please post the xorg.conf file of Powerbook g3 “oldworld” wallstreet model 4753.

Hi guys,

I managed to install the Dabian PPC etch r0 on my Powerbook g3 “old world” Wallstreet (model M4753). Don’t ask me how I did it was a nightmare (I am a newbie).

I am now busy with the xorg configuration.
I run the Xorg –configure but the xorg.conf.new file seems to be a little “empty” with lots of item like “standard device” and “standard driver”.
If I run Xorg –config xorg.conf.new. I always have a lot of errors. I am solving this little by little editing the conf file in a trial/error mode.
If someone can post his PBG3 wallstreet xorg.conf file will be nice.
Another question: In the device section:

Identifier  "Card0"
	Driver      "ati"
	VendorName  "ATI"
	BoardName   "3D Rage LT Pro"
	ChipSet     "ati"
	ChipId      0x4c50
	ChipRev     0xdc
	BusID       "PCI:0:17:0"

The line:
BusID       "PCI:0:17:0"

Is it important where I can find the BusID ?
Any other hint are appreciated

TKS

Bibinix