Re: OFF-TOPIC: debian-powerpc or debian-boot for d-i issues [was:

On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 06:11:32PM +0200, Andrzej Mendel wrote:
> [CUT]
> End this right now. I don't want to know anything about someone's
> arguments that are in very little way related to current status of
> powerpc. I don't blame anybody, I just don't care and think this list is
> not a place to discuss it once again.

so why was this started again when i just pointed out the right way to
handle bug reports ?

And you are wrong, the witch-hunt against me is very much related about
the current status of debian/powerpc, or do you see someone else doing
the work i used to do ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther