Re: PowerBook G4 screen in Debian not as bright as Mac OS X or OpenBSD

Hi Amit,

I'm not sure what the graphics card is in your powerbook, but I noticed a reduction in brightness compared to OSX when using Debian on my iMac G5 (revA) which has an nvidia device. When I put the question to this list, this is the response I got back: