freebob/ffado

Hello list,

I notice that freebob is in the main debian repository, compiled for ppc. However, it doesn't seem to work... On googling I can't find any evidence that it works on ppc machines yet.

I know that this is probably a freebob/ffado development issue, but looking at their lists they don't have any ppc machines to test it (I think), so I was wondering if anyone on this list had managed to make it work on ppc yet?

I have a g4 powerbook5,8 and a presonus firebox. I'm running Debian testing (along with osx) with either the standard kernel or a low-latency kernel 2.6.21.1 which I compiled and I would LOVE to get the firebox working with linux - but I'm no programmer, sadly.

Any help or advice would be welcome,

Yours,

Joe