MOL and the official Etch kernel

I am having a strange timer issue with MOL 0.9.73-SVN, the official
2.6.18-4-powerpc Etch kernel, and Mac OS X 10.4.9 on a Powerbook5,7
(PowerPC 7447A 1.67GHz CPU). Mac OS seems to be running "too fast",
e.g. when I shut down or restart the confirmation box's timer runs
waaay too fast. Icons bounce up and down in the dock as if they're on
crack, etc etc. You get the idea.

This seems to not be an issue on my self-compiled, self-configured
2.6.22-rc5 (from wireless-dev) kernel, any clues as to the underlying
issue or if I should file any bugs with Debian or MOL on it?

--
Andrew J. Barr

Woke up in my clothes again this morning,
don't know exactly where I am...