Re: Suspend to disk on iBook G4 (mid 2005)

Dear list,

I compiled my own kernel from Debian package linux-source-2.6.18,
without initrd.img, and without any non necessary option. I don't have
kernel panic anymore but resuming from disk led to hang-up, because
ohci_hcd, it seems.

Forcing hibernate script removing this module (and also appletouch,
usbhid and ohci1394 to be sure) before suspending, and reloading it
when resuming solved the problem !!!! I have a working
suspend-to-disk, and I AM HAPPY :)

Thanks !

Cedric