Re: Suspend to disk on iBook G4 (mid 2005)

On Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:10:11 +0100, Cédric Boutillier
wrote:

> Does anyone have it working on that computer ? If yes, I would be
> interested in some hints to make it work.

On my iBook (beginning 2004) it works just perfectly, and I don't use any
scripts or unload any module before sleeping it.
Just close the lid and forget about it.
On wakeup my bcm43xx module is still alive and kickin' if I stay in the
range of the AP I was connected prior to sleeping.

I have some weird artifacts on wakeup when I use compiz, but that's
definitely a minor annoyance.

Maybe you should report the output that appears on the screen when you
wake up the machine and see if something is wrong.

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449