Re: retiring from debian until end of february ...

On Jan 2, 2007, at 4:41 AM, Dean Hamstead wrote:

i don't know the details of the argument, though i am disappointed that the leadership has not appropriately resolved the situation. but i think
it can be safely said that computer skills != leadership skills.

Indeed.
This is a terrible failure of leadership.
My faith in the Debian community is severely shaken.

I have always respected Sven's technical expertise and his willingness to help. His participation will be missed.

I wish Sven the best of luck in his future work.

Rick