Re: retiring from debian until end of february ...

All I can say, as I have no understanding of the history of this
situation, is that it's disappointing to see the folk at Debian can't
resolve issues.

I recently move over to Debian from Ubuntu because they decided to can
support for powerpc and I was hoping that the community distro would
serve me better in the long run.

A week ago I read about Dunc-Tank and now this and I find it all very
sad. The community seems very divided at the moment (if only for a
few) and it doesn't make good for the end-users like myself.

I don't know both sides of the story but Sven I wonder why you even
want to continue based on the few comments I read below and in the
list.

Where to from here with powerpc I wonder?