Re: Sonnet Crescendo/PCI G4 Processor Upgrade Card with Debian Sarge

Dear Jeffrey,

Sonnet G3 upgrade in my 7600 (extremely similar) worked fine for both woody and sarge. After I'd been running it for a year, I discovered that there was a way to get the L2 cache used in Linux. My run book for that machine is buried, so I can't say for certain what the process was without digging through boxes of books, but I seem to recall the MacOS program was called "Grab G3 Cache Settings". Not sure if it's applicable to your G4. Good luck.

Peter Rooney