Re: xkb-data with support for Mac keyboards into unstable

Hello Denis,

Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> wrote:
> Oh, and you could also add Unicode quote characters U201E/U201C
> (doublelowquotemark, leftdoublequotemark) to the German layout,
> for instance on v/b keys which use to have quotation marks.

Or put it on ^ where it is on OS X 10.4: ^ ° „ “

I saw your layout differs very much from the one used by OS X. I don't
know how constant the layout from one version to the other is or if Apple
change it regulary. Do you wan't to keep compatibility as much as
possible?

Regards, Jörg.
--
Manchmal denke ich, das sicherste Indiz dafür, daß anderswo im Universum
intelligentes Leben existiert, ist, daß niemand versucht hat, mit uns