Re: xkb-data with support for Mac keyboards into unstable

Hello Denis,

Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> wrote:
> Oh, and you could also add Unicode quote characters U201E/U201C
> (doublelowquotemark, leftdoublequotemark) to the German layout,
> for instance on v/b keys which use to have quotation marks.

Or put it on ^ where it is on OS X 10.4: ^ ° „ “

I saw your layout differs very much from the one used by OS X. I don't
know how constant the layout from one version to the other is or if Apple
change it regulary. Do you wan't to keep compatibility as much as

Regards, Jörg.
Manchmal denke ich, das sicherste Indiz dafür, daß anderswo im Universum
intelligentes Leben existiert, ist, daß niemand versucht hat, mit uns
Kontakt aufzunehmen.                           (Calvin und Hobbes)