Re: Installing Debian on a Wallstreet Powerbook

On 7/13/06, Chasecreek Systemhouse <chasecreek.systemhouse@gmail.com> wrote:

Hmmmm, maybe I need to cut the spine off my book and have it converted
back to digital form?  7.0 is so old I doubt Novell thought to keep it
for historical sake.  The copyright page says I can copy it.

Here is what my book looks like (except mine is a PowerPC v7.0)
http://www.applelinks.com/mooresviews/linapp.shtml

I only have the one; I wish someone knew where the original book
source was ... of course it is on those CDs I cannot find \=
--
WC (Bill) Jones -- http://youve-reached-the.endoftheinternet.org/