Re: [RFC][Patch] Cirumvent appletouch fuzziness

Le mercredi 03 mai 2006 à 19:32 +0200, Magnus Rosenbaum a écrit :
> Stelian Pop wrote:
> > Very rarely the appletouch driver stops working completly (sometimes
> > after a resume from suspend to ram, sometimes for other unknown reason)
> > and I have to reload the module in order to make it work again. But this
> > happens just once per week (and I use the laptop daily for 10+ hours),
> > so it never bothered me enough to look more closely.
>
> I can confirm this, it happens also on my two G4 iBooks (12" 1,33 GHz
> PowerBook6,7).

And I don't understand why it happens. The driver explicitely
invalidates all the prior values on resume, so its status should be just
the same as after the initialisation.

Anyways, I am testing Sven's patch. It doesn't change much for me (since
I don't have that problem), but as far it doesn't hurt either.

Stelian.
--
Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net>