Re: Regression with Radeon Mobility TI PB & kernel 2.6.15.4

> I take it then due to the ATI MM6 bug in the newer kernels and this result being
> the work around, that this will be considered the norm now with the redrawing
> and updating of the screen being build layer by layer and taking longer to draw
> than what it used to be?

It's not a bug in the newer kernels... it's a HW bug. The newer kernels
have the workaround. Without this workaround, the chip may lockup
occasionally.

This should only affect mode / palette changes though. Normal operations
should be fine.

Ben.