Re: Regression with Radeon Mobility TI PB & kernel 2.6.15.4

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 17:19 -0800, Adam Done wrote:
> Since last summer/June I  have not been able to use current kernels
> because I have been experiencing regression with the display on my
> PowerBook TI Radeon Mobility (M6).  The last working kernel I can switch
> from X (GDM and session) to console and back without any problems was
> kernel 2.6.11.9.  I have been downloading the vanilla kernels from
> kernel.org and compiling them my self and each one has the same issues.
> Today I picked up a new kernel from http://rsync.ppckernel.org/ and
> rsync to that kernel.  Then I  took the old 2.6.12.2 kernel config from
> http://www.ppckernel.org/specialized.php  and did a make oldconfig to
> the updated one and I still get the same issues.
>
> I have noticed that Jesus Climent had the same issue back on June 3 of
> last year.

I have no idea what's up at this point... best would be to find somebody
in Canberra with one of these machines that would let me use it to debug
the problem.... That or somebody willing to hack into the code and try
to find a way to make it work

Ben.