Re: powerpc d-i daily builds reactivated, use 2.6.12 kernels, including 64bit kernels, miboot floppies dropped for now.

On Sun, Aug 21, 2005 at 12:27:51AM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:
> Does it help to remember that SMP-safe is irrelevant to OldWorld Pmacs,
> since there are none-such?

Actually, that's not true - I have a 7500 with an aftermarket 604e/180
dual CPU card, and I'm sure there was at least one 9600 model that had
dual processors from the factory, so MP-safety most certainly is an
issue. Besides, he said he was testing it on an SMP box anyway - it'd
be hard to get a SWIM3 floppy controller on a NewWorld, since the core
chipsets in the NewWorlds don't have 'em.

--
Derrik Pates
demon@devrandom.net