Re: powerpc d-i daily builds reactivated, use 2.6.12 kernels, including 64bit kernels, miboot floppies dropped for now.

On Aug 18 2005, Sven Luther wrote:
> I was forced to disable the floppy builds for now, since they failed to
> build, and the 2.6.12 kernels are 200K too big anyway for miboot
> floppies, we need to find out how to make them smaller, and solve the
> non-freeness of miboot for the etch release.

Humm, this is indeed a problem. :-( The non-freeness of miboot is a
secondary problem in face of not having a way to install the operating
system on the box. :-(

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/