Re: CardBus bridge and wireless card plugged into it use same IRQ: Correct?
- To: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com>
- Cc: Wolfgang Pfeiffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>, debian-powerpc list <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: CardBus bridge and wireless card plugged into it use same IRQ: Correct?
- From: Johannes Berg <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 18:11:50 +0200
- Message-id: <1123171910.4854.6.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1123169017.30257.69.camel@gaston>
- References: <20050803164252.GA25245@localhost> <1123148388.30257.57.camel@gaston> <20050804141246.GB25245@localhost> <1123166417.4848.4.camel@localhost> <1123169017.30257.69.camel@gaston>
On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 17:23 +0200, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Hah ? Including DMA & all ?
No, we hacked it up to use PIO mode.
> Do you have more than 1Gb of RAM ?
> I think
> these broadcom chips have bugs with memory above 1Gb... The MacOS driver
> has hacks to allocate below that limit, I _think_, but those hacks are
> defeated under MOL since what MOL thinks is a physical addresses isn't
Not sure, but I don't actually think these have a problem with >1G.
Anyway, it isn't important for this hack.
Description: This is a digitally signed message part