Re: CardBus bridge and wireless card plugged into it use same IRQ: Correct?

On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 16:40 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 16:12 +0200, Wolfgang Pfeiffer wrote:
>
> > I'm trying to set up a little wifi-network, and it does not always
> > work as it should: With my questions I simply wanted to make sure the
> > IRQ "issue" actually isn't one, and that it is not the source of my
> > wifi troubles...
>
> It definitely isn't, we just hacked the MOL pciproxy patch to allow
> shared IRQs and now the Broadcom card (Airport Express) works inside
> MOL :)

Hah ? Including DMA & all ? Do you have more than 1Gb of RAM ? I think
these broadcom chips have bugs with memory above 1Gb... The MacOS driver
has hacks to allocate below that limit, I _think_, but those hacks are
defeated under MOL since what MOL thinks is a physical addresses isn't
really...

Ben.