Re: [patch] adbmouse && synaptics

On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 04:09 PM, Bin Zhang wrote:

> > Yes, you have to play a lot with them.
> >
> Yes. But it is not easy to find the best options. :)

i know, try first using synclient in a couple of remote shells

> No error. The power_button does the sleep, but close the ibook does not.

I think that this behaviour is for dev_ADB = /dev/null in pbbuttons'
configuration. If the patch works well and is appreciated i can write
Matthias in order to solve the problem in the best way.

> Can I use /dev/input/mice instead of /dev/input/mouse0 ?

it should work

luca

--
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers.
			-- Leonard Brandwein

http://shammash.homelinux.org/ - http://www.artha.org/shammash/