Re: [patch] adbmouse && synaptics

On 7/28/05, Luca Bigliardi - shammash <shammash@artha.org> wrote:
> Hi,
> i've written a little patch to have synaptics xfree/xorg driver running
> with adb touchpads.
>
> It's working on my ibook2.2, please let me know if it work also for you.

I tested it following your instructions. It works on my ibook g4
1.2Ghz with debian_kernel_source_2.6.12 and xfree86-driver-synaptics
package (but not very well, I think I should change some touchpad
options.).

But the sleep does not work any more.

A question : The mouse drive works already fine for me. Which is the
advantage using your patch ?

Regards,
Bin