Re: updates to hfsplus partition unavailable until remount

On Jul 14 2005, Tommy Trussell wrote:
> Here's a line from my fstab -- is there a mount option that would tell
> the system to refresh occasionally?
> /dev/hda9       /mac/os9        hfsplus defaults,user,ro        0       0

It's been ages since I last used MOL and I sincerely don't know how MOL
uses a drive (I thought that it used the filesystem as a raw device).

Anyway, I'm not sure if the hfsplus module respects the sync option (and
even more unsure if the option has any effect on read-only filesystems).

Hope these vague comments help in any way, Rogério.

Homepage on freshmeat:  http://freshmeat.net/projects/algorithms/