Re: Still Deadlock problem with pbbuttonsd 0.6.10?

> Does anybody know if the PMU trackpad programming sequence is still the
> same at new Powerbooks? Does the utility 'trackpad' from the pmu-utils
> work for you? Maybe we have a race condition in latest kernels becasue
> the trackpad programming sequence initiated from user space is not
> atomic.

Neither is programming the PMU via pmud-utils' trackpad tool.

Do you do anything different WRT PMU monitoring when on AC? Maybe it's a
race between trackpad programming and power monitoring. I'll try running
your 0.6.10 in pmud compat mode sometime to check that.

	Michael