Can't Boot floppy

I'm trying to install Debian on a PowerMac 7300/200.
I tried booting the Woody boot-floppy-hfs.img which I wrote in Linux, Mac OS, and Windows. It shows me the linux logo then tux with a big red X on it.  I tried using BootX, I did it, managed to repartition, then the system froze, now I don't have any OS on it. OpenFirmware won't start either for some reason, actually it won't display, I think it starts though (not using a Mac Monitor). I also tried booting the Sarge boot.img floppy, the Mac just spits it out. Please help me. Thank you.

Alexandru Iordanescu