Re: Still Deadlock problem with pbbuttonsd 0.6.10?

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 07:49:28PM +0200, Matthias Grimm wrote:
> What machines do you have? Does the trackpad work? (I think so, you

TiBook, G4, 1GHz
The trackpad has always worked properly.

> Are there any other hints you can provide to me? For example what did
> you do just before the freeze? Were you typing, not typing, changing
> hardware (USB) components, etc.? Did your logfiles tell something
> unusual?

Nothing at all in the logfiles. My feeling (since as I told you there's
no deterministic way to reproduce the bug) is that it happened after
moving the pointer and then start typing on a terminal (gnome-terminal
to be precise). No hardware change between the boot(s) and the
crash(es).

Cheers.