Re: Still Deadlock problem with pbbuttonsd 0.6.10?

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 08:47:05PM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
>  My lockups were all on battery power, mostly reading mail via ssh to

Yes, I confirm that on my laptop as well. After upgrading to latest
pbbuttonsd I used the laptop for a whole day without crashes. Then, I
started using it on battery power and the crashes happened 3 times, all
on battery power.

>  Nothing in the logs, I had to kill it with the power button each
>  time.

Moreover: I was using X during the crashes and, while the machine was
completely frozen the caps lock light keep on working. Don't know if on
my laptop this is meaningful or not.

Cheers.