Re: Still Deadlock problem with pbbuttonsd 0.6.10?

On Tue, Jun 21, 2005 at 07:44:39PM +0100, Ken Moffat wrote:
>  I had what I _assume_ was this problem (machine apparently locked and
> feeling warm or hot, I don't know where to find any MagicSysRQ keys)
> with 2.6.12-rc6 (and perhaps with 2.6.11.9) until I disabled
> NoTapTyping.  Before that, it would typically lock up within an hour of

Same here: don't know if it is the same problem you're reporting or not
since I've no way to see CPU utilization after the freeze.

Anyay, with NoTapTyping enabled (default of the new debian package) my
laptop freezes, in an unpredictable manner but no longer then 10 minutes
after the boot, when start typing in a terminal.

Disabling NoTapTyping solved the problem.

Cheers.