Re: pre-release 2.6.11-0.1 debian/powerpc kernel.

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 03:00:53PM +0100, Eugen Dedu wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> >On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 11:59:01AM +0100, Eugen Dedu wrote:
> >
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>I installed 2.6.11-0.1.  I tried several resumes, with a Cisco CardBus
> >>wi-fi card and a USB mouse connected, with short time intervals between
> >>resumes.  Resumes works fine until now, with one exception: my USB mouse
> >>is not useable (its light is not switched on) once every two resumes;
> >>getting it out and putting it in does not change anything.
>
> I discovered a problem.  It appeared twice during my ~10 sleep/resume.
> The first after a 2h sleep, the other after the battery was very low and
> the sleep was automatically executed.
>
> In both cases, a problem with pbbuttonsd (as printed on the screen),
> lead a kernel panic.  A (kernel?) call trace was also printed.
>
> I use PB G4 15" alu.

Oh well, these are the sleep problems, i will see if i can sort those out with
benh later when he shows up. Maybe they will not be fixed in 2.6.11-1 though
but only later versions, but thanks about this.

Can you make a formal bug report once 2.6.11-1 is out and the problem still
persists ?

Friendly,

Sven Luther