Re: pre-release 2.6.11-0.1 debian/powerpc kernel.

Hi,

I installed 2.6.11-0.1. I tried several resumes, with a Cisco CardBus wi-fi card and a USB mouse connected, with short time intervals between resumes. Resumes works fine until now, with one exception: my USB mouse is not useable (its light is not switched on) once every two resumes; getting it out and putting it in does not change anything.

Regards,
Eugen
--
Eugen Dedu
Assistant Professor / Maître de conférences