Re: pre-release 2.6.11-0.1 debian/powerpc kernel.

+----[ Jochen Voss <voss@seehuhn.de> (10.Mar.2005 08:57):

| I am still a very fresh mac owner and so I have no idea what ADB
| keyboard stands for.  Mine seems internally to be connected via USB,
| if this is relevant.

+----]

Jochen,

ADB stands for Apple Desktop Bus, and it's been used by
Apple to connect keyboards, mice and other input devices on
all Macintoshes until they switched to USB.

I would say that for a 'very fresh mac owner' as you said
you are, it is perfectly reasonable to have no knowledge
about what ADB is. Unless you're also a developer :)

Fernan