Re: pre-release 2.6.11-0.1 debian/powerpc kernel.

+----[ Jochen Voss <voss@seehuhn.de> (10.Mar.2005 08:57):
| I am still a very fresh mac owner and so I have no idea what ADB
| keyboard stands for.  Mine seems internally to be connected via USB,
| if this is relevant.

ADB stands for Apple Desktop Bus, and it's been used by
Apple to connect keyboards, mice and other input devices on
all Macintoshes until they switched to USB.

I would say that for a 'very fresh mac owner' as you said
you are, it is perfectly reasonable to have no knowledge
about what ADB is. Unless you're also a developer :)