Re: TiBook IV and Kernel 2.6.11
- To: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: Debian powerpc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: TiBook IV and Kernel 2.6.11
- From: Michael Flaig <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 12:08:18 +0100
- Message-id: <1110193698.15719.7.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1109891014.5611.240.camel@gaston>
- References: <1109853439.6435.7.camel@localhost> <1109891014.5611.240.camel@gaston>
Hi Ben, Hi List!
Am Freitag, den 04.03.2005, 10:03 +1100 schrieb Benjamin Herrenschmidt:
> On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 13:37 +0100, Michael Flaig wrote:
> > Hi subscribers,
> > my Machine is an TiBook IV mit the Radeon 9000 Mobility
> > running debian sid.
> > I´ve compiled 2.6.11 vanilla and had the problem that the system hang on
> > booting at the beginning when drm is initialized. DRM support and radeon
> > driver were compiled in.
> Weird. I have the same model, and haven't seen the problem, I'll check
> with DRM built-in too.
have you been able to reproduce the problem?
I have another one ...
If I turn down the lcd brightnes to zero, the displays backlight doesn´t
go off. I have an bright screen with strange colors white/violett/ which
fills the screen form the inside to the out ...
It doesn´t look very healthy for the display :(
Michael Flaig <email@example.com>