Re: 2.6.10 and FireStarter

According to Cedric Pradalier, on Thu, 03 Mar 2005 09:33:38 +1100,
>Hi All,
>
>I've been using 2.6.8-powerpc and firestarter successfully for a long
>time now.
>Yesterday I tried 2.6.10-powerpc, and the firewall made by firestarter
>does not work anymore:
>+ I reveive DNS answers.
>+ I can send PINGs out but the answer is blocked.
>+ When I want to access access ntp servers or a web page I can't get any
>answer.
>
>Any idea on what has changed?
>
>Thanks

Hi all and sorry to insist.

Can this be linked to the compilation of SElinux in the kernel in 2.6.10 ?

Since the kernel is the only changing parameter, I will certainly put a bug report in for
2.6.10 for not respecting backward compatibility.

Nevertheless, I'd like to know if it is a known problem first.

Thanks

--
Cedric