Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- To: email@example.com
- Cc: Debian PowerPC Mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- From: Wee-Jin Goh <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:06:17 +0000
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <20050305181131.GA24312@kamaji> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, 2005-03-05 at 19:24 +0100, Maximilian Gerlach wrote:
> > Don't you think that it's easier start writing a wrapper for darwin's
> > KEXTs ? Maybe you could also have some support from gnudarwin people.
> Well - do you think?
> Since I don't have any idea how to do the one or the other it
> unfortunately doesn't matter to me what actually *is* easier to do :(
> Regards, Maxi
Does Darwin have drivers for Airport Extreme? I thought that they
didn't. There were only the closed source Apple drivers that are
available only for Mac OS X.