Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- To: Luca Bigliardi - shammash <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- From: Maximilian Gerlach <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 05 Mar 2005 19:24:15 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <20050305181131.GA24312@kamaji>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050305181131.GA24312@kamaji>
> Don't you think that it's easier start writing a wrapper for darwin's
> KEXTs ? Maybe you could also have some support from gnudarwin people.
Well - do you think?
Since I don't have any idea how to do the one or the other it
unfortunately doesn't matter to me what actually *is* easier to do :(