Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Airport Extreme via QEmu
- From: Luca Bigliardi - shammash <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2005 19:11:31 +0100
- Message-id: <20050305181131.GA24312@kamaji>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 06:12 PM, Maximilian Gerlach wrote:
> So - the only thing left is to find someone familiar with qemu, kernel
> developing, too much time and an Airport Extreme ;)
Don't you think that it's easier start writing a wrapper for darwin's
KEXTs ? Maybe you could also have some support from gnudarwin people.
Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers.
-- Leonard Brandwein
http://shammash.homelinux.org/ - http://www.artha.org/shammash/