Re: [2.6.11 vanilla] Compiled on iBook G4: all working!

En/na José Manuel Pérez ha escrit:
Hi.

I've compiled also 2.6.11 on my iBook G4 and everything seems to work as it does with 2.6.9 + sleep patch. I've only noticed one difference, I use an USB external mouse and with 2.6.9 there is no problem on sleep and wakeup, but with 2.6.11 on wake up external mouse doesn't work. I supose there is some diferences in USB sleep code, but I don't mind, I can work with touch pad as well.

Thank's for all your work .... I'm quite new with ppc architecture.
Give a shot to mine (bugreports are wellcomed)
http://bulma.net/~paurullan/ibook-g4/