keyboard layout under X11

Hello,

since yesterday I am proud owner of a shiny new Apple powerbook G4.
My attempts to run Debian on it are summarised at

    http://seehuhn.de/comp/powerbook/

My question for now is: is there a simple way to get the keyboard working correctly
under X11?  I have a British keyboard and thus I tried

    Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "gb"
    EndSection

But this does not really work (several keys are swapped).

Many thanks,
Jochen
--
http://seehuhn.de/