Re: ***kernal panic on starting Appletalk services***

this doesn't work either...I can get to the yaboot prompt but when I type in 'linux single' or 'single' or other permutations I get a no such file or directory but when I type in /dev or some path its gives me a 'Not a valid ELF image' which means it is able to see a path to something bootable...? I need a recovery mode...is there a recovery mode available from the Ubuntuppc.iso?