Re: G3 installation problems

Thank you for the help....i tried using RAWRITE on a pc, but i kept
getting an error on the boot.img.  the file is 1.40 MG, but it wont fit
on a 1.44 floppy....at this time, i dont have access to a linux box
with a floppy, but that will change in a couple of days...does anyone
have any ideas as to the boot.img size, as i think i will seee the same
problem once i get access to my linux box with a floppy drive....Thank
You