Re: Problem installing on PowerMac 8600

Hello Felipe,

On Wednesday 23 February 2005 05:08 pm, Felipe Fonseca wrote:
> I managed to install woody on a 8600 using BootX on MacOS 8.

Sorry to tell you, but I can't go the BootX way. I don't have a MacOS version
which works on that maschine, and I'm not really into filesharing and stuff.

> I'm not
> using it anymore, because I have some weird hardware problem that
> gives me segfault in many different programs, but after a lot of work
> I had X running E16 and other cute things.

E16? I'm pretty sure you had more than 80 MB of RAM in your box. I was
planning on using fvwm2. But those plans are moving further and further into
a distant future ;->

Cheers,

Patrick