Re: Switching from BootX to quik

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 08:00:51PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Wednesday 16 February 2005 13:02, Hans Ekbrand wrote:
> > > This was a common problem with previous, non-initrd enabled quik
> > > versions-- are you sure you've got the latest quik from sarge ?
> >
> > Yes,
> >
> > pc236:~# apt-cache policy quik
> > quik:
> >   Installed: 2.1-3
> >   Candidate: 2.1-3
> >   Version Table:
> >  *** 2.1-3 0
> >         500 http://ftp.sunet.se testing/main Packages
> >         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
> >      2.0e-0.6 0
> >         500 http://ftp.sunet.se stable/main Packages
> > pc236:~# quik -V
> > QUIK version 2.1
> > pc236:~#
>
> did you run quik without "-V" as well ? :)

Yes! several times :-)

Do I have to run quik everytime I change the nvram settings?

--

Hans Ekbrand (http://sociologi.cjb.net) <hans@sociologi.cjb.net>

Never trust a message that appears to come from me but is not signed
with GPG! It is most likely SPAM or a VIRUS sent by someone who has my
adress and got infected.

My public key, ID 7050614E, is available from the HKP key servers and
here: http://sociologi.cjb.net/~hans/key.txt