Re: disable touchpad - accidental tap [was: Re: trackpad on powerbook]

On Sunday 13 of February 2005 15:05, Eddy Petrisor wrote:

> - the touchpad is _extremely_ sensitive and I find myself writing in
> various places in a document 'cause I touch t (arrrggh, just happed) the
> touchpad accidentally. I found out that with tpconfig I should be able
> to configure the touchpad that is is disabled automatically for a period
> of time when I start typing,
Same problem here (ibook g4) :/ I'm wondering what happened to idea mentioned
here: http://kerneltrap.org/node/645/3067

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz                    PLD/Linux Team
http://www.t17.ds.pwr.wroc.pl/~misiek/  http://ftp.pld-linux.org/