Re: Dim video on a G3

Em Sun, 16 May 2004 19:39:47 -0400, Ron Murray escreveu:

> of course, there's the fact that it was working but isn't now,
> which would argue against a known problem.

	The interesting thing is the timing... it happened just as my
toddler was banging at the keyboard.  This would point to something
software or firmware.

	But then, yesterday I noticed that even if the OSD is bright
and clear and the brightness control gives me a barely readable
screen, the contrast control does nothing.  So this would point to
something hardware, and an incredible coincidence.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71               +55 (11) 5686 9607