Re: Dim video on a G3

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
Em Dom, 2004-05-16 às 20:20, Ron Murray escreveu:

http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/g3b.shtml

> # Apple has discovered the cause of the dim video problem with the
> audio/video personality card in the Power Mac G3s. Contact Apple
> or your Apple dealer for a new card that fixes the problem.

	What is that personality card?  I don't have an AV card, or is that
standard fare?

	Anyway I am fearful of touching hardware... so that'd mean going Apple
anyways.

I don't know what a personality card is either, sorry. But you're right, that would mean you're stuck with Apple support.

And, of course, there's the fact that it was working but isn't now, which would argue against a known problem.

 .....Ron

--
Ron Murray   (rjmx@rjmx.net)
http://www.rjmx.net/~ron