Re: Dim video on a G3

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra wrote:
Em Wed, 12 May 2004 12:47:44 +1000, Greg Hamilton escreveu:

Try booting MacOS and check the display settings there.

	Did that, nothing interesting in the control panel.

	Any other ideas, or am I doomed to Apple technical assistance?

Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but I was poking around lowendmac.com looking for something else, when I came upon

http://www.lowendmac.com/ppc/g3b.shtml

Somewhere near the bottom, it says:

> # Apple has discovered the cause of the dim video problem with the
> audio/video personality card in the Power Mac G3s. Contact Apple
> or your Apple dealer for a new card that fixes the problem.

 .....Ron

--
Ron Murray   (rjmx@rjmx.net)
http://www.rjmx.net/~ron