Re: USB wireless 802.11g dongle

Ciao Jack Malmostoso, nel tuo messaggio dicevi:

> 3) I found only another occurrence of the driver on this page:
>
> http://home.arcor.de/ironpanther/usbstick/
>
> would be nice to know if Mr.Ironpanther here is the author of the driver
> or is just "hosting" it for unknown reasons.

I finally talked to this person, and he told me that had it uploaded on
his webspace to have a friend of his to help him with that driver.

He also told me that managed to get it work on SuSE, and on debian
compiled fine but could only ping and not use the dongle at full.

That's all I know, I am writing to ZyDas right now.

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449