Re: Regarding sleep/suspend on iBook G4(3.3)

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:19:19 +0900
Choy Kho Yee <khoyee@tf7.so-net.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hi, I have successfully made my iBook to sleep on a lid close finally
> after patching the kernel with Ben's 7th patches to linux 2.6.9.
> Thanks Ben!
>
> But after I install x-window-system and have the X server running, it
> doesn't wake up properly. I have expected this since I have read about
> this somewhere in the mailing list. I have to reboot it with Ctrl +
> Apple + Power.

Hi, I have found the solution to this question myself from a ubuntu
forum.

It seems that there was something wrong with my XF86Config-4 file. After
I editted it according to this sample config file everything works fine.

http://www.asheesh.org/downloads/isnooze/XF86Config-4.that_guy

The parts that I changed in my XF86Config-4 file are:

> Section "ServerFlags"
>	Option "BlankTime" "3"
>	Option "StandbyTime" "7"
>	Option "SuspendTime" "10"