Re: Test patch for sleep on Aluminium PowerBooks
- To: Federico Gamio <email@example.com>
- Cc: linuxppc-dev list <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Test patch for sleep on Aluminium PowerBooks
- From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:47:37 +1100
- Message-id: <1101160057.13612.115.camel@gaston>
- In-reply-to: <1101136760.4232.9.camel@eva>
- References: <1098855768.606.8.camel@gaston> <1100149262.5303.21.camel@eva> <1100153081.24782.29.camel@gaston> <1100234410.9647.10.camel@eva> <1100234951.20511.20.camel@gaston> <1100237148.6914.9.camel@eva> <1100237584.20511.33.camel@gaston> <1101136760.4232.9.camel@eva>
> I don't know if I am doing something wrong, but when I suspend to ram
> and resume, all the stuff works, but when I try to play any video
> (mplayer, vlc and xine) it shows like when you select an empty air
> channel in you TV, but in green :).
> I repeated this test, and I can play any video, until I use sleep to ram
> function... then I have to reboot to use it again.
> I suppose that something in the Ati 9600 is not setup properly in the
> sleep to ram process.
Have you tested the latest patch ? (#4)