Re: Test patch for sleep on Aluminium PowerBooks

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 15:49 +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 02:40 -0200, Federico Gamio wrote:
>
> > One simple question.
> > Haw can I debug the sleep process or wakeup process?
>
> It's usually quite complicated ... I wouldn't know how to explain things
> in an email list that...
>
> Have you tried pristine 2.6.9 with my patch and no pbbuttonsd nor pmud
> (just using snooze -f) ?

Done Ben, and guess what?
It works.
The problem is solved when you don't apply swsusp patch.
So, you can't apply swsusp patch if you want suspend to ram in
Powerbooks :)
Right now it works with snooze -f and with pbbuttonsd
Well, almost perfect piece of linux hardware :), one thing less that
doesn't work, right now my list is
  - 3D support
  - Airport (no hope)
  - Modem

--
My software never has bugs.       | ASCII Ribbon Campaign         /"\
It just develops random features. | For Standards-Complaint Email \ /